Tips for your application
Please apply in general - whether online or by mail - with your complete application documents.
- the cover letter
- the CV (tabular)
- Certificates, if necessary
In addition, the following points are important:
If you are applying for an advertised position, please use the specified job ID there. It is always specified in the vacancy posting along with the job title and is "12/2014", e.g. It simplifies the assignment of your application to the respective job significantly.
- Pay attention to spelling and formatting.
- Handle the online application as careful as the classical paper application.
- A cover letter should not exceed one A4 page.
- Give a brief substantiation for your interest and suitability for the particular job.
- Look for a concise, informative style.
- Pay attention to the relevance of the date and the information contained therein.
- Check the entered addresses and don't make a false job reference.
- Copied content is recognized by recruiters immediately.
- The first impression is important. The passport picture of your application should be a most current professional portrait.
- It should neither show you at the beach nor taken in private among friends. And it should not be a full body picture.
- At best your photo should have the size of an ID picture and saved as JPG.
- We appreciate combining several documents into one.
- Please save attachments - except for images - preferably in PDF format or alternatively as a Microsoft Word file.
The following file types can send us via the form below:
When you upload individual files please note, however, that only the universal PDF format (with the extension ".pdf") or images in JPG format (extension ".jpg" or ".jpeg") will assure the best processing of your application.
Maximum amount of data
When applying online please pay attention to the limited data volume of 6 MB.
And now good luck for your application at HORN!