We always seek to strengthen our company and offer following attractive job opportunities to dedicated new employees
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of carbide tools for grooving with the company headquarters in the university town of Tübingen. Creativity and the integration of future technologies in conjunction with our highly motivated workforce are the cornerstones of our positive development.
Your tasks are:
- Consulting and support for internal customers
- Carry out repairs
- Testing equipment, machinery, equipment
- Perform maintenance work
- Construction and commissioning of new equipment, machines and plants
- Carry out orders
- Education as an industrial mechanic or a completed vocational training in the metalworking industry
- Professional experience in the assembly and repair of CNC machines and other operational equipment
- Precise, focused and dedicated work
- Flexibility and operational reliability as well as reliability and loyalty
- Further education interests, structured and comprehensible way of working
- Pleasure in dealing with people and imparting skills and knowledge
A modern and safe workplace in a pleasant and collegial environment with short decision-making processes, an adequate remuneration as well as various social benefits are our offer to you.
You are interessted? Take your chance and send your full application documents to our human resource department. We look forward to you.
Refere to "Job-ID" 45/2016 for online application, please.
PAUL HORN GMBH
Postfach 1720 – Unter dem Holz 33-35