They are flexible, dedicated, team-oriented and show self-responsibility!
Then you are in the right place.
On September 1, 2017, we offer you the possibility of a highly qualified
Training as a specialist
in system integration
under the most modern working conditions with the best future prospects.
- Administration of IT systems, client/server structures and networks
- Conception and implementation of IT systems
- Support and training of users
- User administration (e.g., user rights administration)
- Help with the analysis and elimination of problems with hardware and software problems
- University entrance qualification
- Interest in modern information systems and technical connections
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High communication and team skills
- Care and concentration capacity
- Organizational capacity
- Basic knowledge in English
Theoretical training takes place at the Ferdinand-von-Steinbeisschule Reutlingen, where the dual system provides a similar, theoretically intensive training.
All instructors have recourse to a long-time professional experience and bring this into the training. In order to prepare the trainees for their future profession, continuous further education is essential. Our trainers are active in various committees of the IHK.
You are interessted? Take your chance and send your full application documents to our human resource department. We look forward to you.
Please refere to the according "Job-ID" for easier assignment of your application.
PAUL HORN GMBH
Postfach 1720 – Horn-Straße 1