Information on German HORN eShop registration
Only customers from Germany and Belgium are able to use the HORN eShop on eshop.phorn.de.
Before using our online shop for the first time it is required to make a registration. This is only needed once per company. The first registered user becomes eShop administrator and can add and manage any number of other colleagues.
Each of the individual shop users can be granted different privileges. For example, users who only want to download CAD data can be entitled exclusively for this function.
The procedure for registration:
- Enter your personal data into the registration form at the following address: https://eshop.phorn.de/ishop/webbase/reg/Register.html.
- If you already have a customer number please provide it so that we can process your registration even faster.
- After submitting you will receive an e-mail with a PDF form from us.
- Please fill out this form and return it at the fax number 0049 (0) 7071/72893 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Since eShop admins can place final orders an authorization of your management or your supervisor is of mutual interest. Thank you for your understanding.
- After we have received the filled out form we will activate your account immediately. Companies being not yet a customer the activation can take up to 24 hours.
- The succeeding activation email confirming your successful registration to your e-mail address contains a security code and the activation link. Please copy the code to the clipboard and click that link. Enter the security code and set your personal password before you are passed right into the main section of your eShop account.
- In addition to the electronic ordering function you have now access to STEP and DXF file downloads for all items. You can find them directly in the detail view of the desired product, see the tab labeled "Downloads".
For further details please see the flyer below.
If you have any questions we are glad to help you via e-mail
or phone: +49-7071-7004-2522.