HORN at METAV digital 2021
HORN will be presenting the following innovations and product extensions on its virtual stand at METAV digital:
- Grooving geometry for high feed rates
- High feed milling system DAH82 and DAH84
- Optimised Greenline process for special System 117 tools
- Brilliant-finish face milling with System DTM
- Core drilling in carbide (Systems DDHM/DSFF)
- Extension to form drilling system 117
Via a chat portal, experts will be available to speak with visitors to the exhibition stand.
Web sessions will also be held as part of METAV digital. Philipp Dahlhaus, Head of Product Management, will present the topic "Machining at the limits - the fight against time". The HORN session will take place on 25th March at 14:10: https://metav-digital.de/websessions/conferences/200.
Register at: www.metav-digital.de/visitorregistration